Asian Banana’s Blaster
- 2 oz (60 ml) Finest Call Banana Puree
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) ginger liqueur
- 1 oz (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 2 - ginger syrup
- 1 oz (30 ml) simple syrup
Cherry In Glass And Grated Nutmeg On Top
- Muddle ginger in the bottom of a Boston glass. Fill glass with ice. Combine all other ingredients over ice. Shake and strain into a chilled champagne flute.
We captured the smooth and refreshing taste of sweet, tree-ripened bananas. This product is full of real banana puree (Cavendish variety) straight from Costa Rica so you’ll feel like you’re tasting a freshly peeled, delicious banana with every sip.