- 0.25 oz (7 ml) Finest Call Hurricane Mix
- 2 oz (60 ml) premium rum
- 2 - lime wedges
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) grapefruit juice
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) lime juice
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) simple syrup
- Combine first five ingredients in a Boston glass filled with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Add hurricane mix to the center of the cocktail.
Bring a splash of New Orleans style with Finest Call Hurricane Fruit Juice Blend. This carefully balanced recipe contains passion fruit puree, lime juice, and dark cherries for a full fruit punch flavor that will have you saying, “Laissez les bon temps rouler!” (Let the good times roll!)