- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Finest Call Watermelon Puree
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Finest Call Bar Syrup
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) white rum
- fill with lemon-lime soda
- 3-4 - basil leaves
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) fresh lime juice
- 3 - lime wedges
Lime Wedge And Sprig Of Basil
- Muddle limes and basil leaves in the bottom of a Boston glass. Fill glass with ice. Pour next four ingredients over the ice. Shake and fine strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Fill with lemon-lime soda.
Watermelon is the quintessential summer cocktail ingredient with its refreshing, sweet flavor. Out of the 200+ varieties of watermelon grown in the U.S. and Mexico, we chose handpicked Sentinel watermelons from Washington state, which are known for their deep red interior and crisp, juicy fruit. Use this flavorful puree to add a bright summer twist to your cocktail menu.