- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Finest Call Grenadine Syrup
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) Finest Call Lime Mix
- 1 oz (30 ml) white rum
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) amber rum
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) apricot brandy
- 1 oz (30 ml) pineapple juice
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) dark rum
- 1 oz (30 ml) orange juice
Orange Slice And Pineapple Wedge
- Pour Finest Call Grenadine in bottom of serving glass. Combine next 7 ingredients in a Boston glass filled with ice. Shake and strain into serving glass filled with ice.
While it has become a rarity to see grenadine still made with its namesake fruit, the pomegranate (grenade, in French), we knew we wanted authenticity with unmatched quality. Our grenadine syrup recipe includes both pomegranate and cherry juices for a thicker consistency and a long-lasting vibrant color. It also gives a lingering full flavor that will keep you customer asking for more.